In July of 2015 the Cannabis Creative Conference was held in Portland. It was one of the largest events in the area, attracting over 1,000 attendees for it’s first ever event with a large collection of speakers, politicians and exhibitors spending two days moving the industry forward.
You can read more about the event earlier this year here:
And it’s happening again. This time its’ going to be a much, much bigger cannabis convention held right here in Portland, Oregon.
On Febuary 3rd and 4th, 2016 the industry will come together again under the flag of our new name, “The Cannabis Collaborative Conference”. We’re anticipating over 3,500 attendees, 50+ exhibitors, and 60 Cannabis Industry Experts.
We’re also excited to announce the OLCC will be providing workshops on the Cannabis Tracking System (CTS). This will include small group sessions and hands-on interactive demonstrations both days. You’ll be able to find out more about OLCC’s cannabis rules and how to register for an OLCC cannabis license.
Sponsored by Chalice Farms, CannaGaurd and MRX Labs this PDX Cannabis Convention will feature:
- Industry specialists will be speaking including Bethany Moore (NCIA Development Officer), Noah Stokes (CannaGuard CEO), Don Morse (Director of OCBC), and William Simpson (Chalice Farms Founder).
- The OLCC will provide workshops on the Cannabis Tracking System (CTS), and along with the CTS vendor Franwell Metrc will have small group sessions and hands-on interactive demonstrations both days.
- Investor summit sponsored by MJIC
- Educational hands on sessions covering every aspect of the cannabis industry including marketing, tracking, finding investors and making sure your licensing is setup correctly.
- Oregon cannabis job fair with bud tender training to connect Oregon’s dispensaries with talented bud tenders.
So if you’re thinking about getting started in the cannabis industry or if you’ve been around since the beginning, this pivotal event is something you definitely want to be a part of.
Registration is available on our home page.
You can apply to speak at the CCC on the Speaker Registration Page.
Booths start at $1,695 and more information is available on the booths page.
Share this Post