CCC 5.0 Information is Coming Soon
CCC Investor Forum
TUESDAY, January 23rd
Portland Expo Center | D201 & D203-204
12:00PM – 5:00PM
The Batterby Group was founded to empower entrepreneurs who have not worked alongside investors or built their skills in our traditional, white collar industries. It has resulted in the delivery of millions of dollars in angel funding to companies across the united states and its principles are now being used by more mature businesses and funds in support of their own fundraising efforts. The book, "Courting Angels" will be in print in 2018.
Join CFO, Andrew Hunzicker and learn how to shore up operations to attract investors.
Attorney Marco Materazzi will offer tools to avoid pitfalls when entering into business partnerships.
Learn the in's and out's of accessing capital from Jeffrey Friedland - Friedland Capital.
Come learn about the world of trademarks from an attorney who has handled them all!
Ben Pirie of 7 Point Law will educate cannabis entrepreneurs on the basics of securities law, including identifying covered transactions, risk mitigation in investor relations, compliance, and the consequences of noncompliance.
Come learn about the newest investment market!
- Introduction and KeynotePresenter: Sara Batterby12:00 pm - 12:45 pm
- Due Dilligence for the Savvy InvestorPresenter: Samuel Grosz1:00 pm - 1:45 pm
- How to Make Your Business Attractive to InvestorsPresenter: Andrew Hunzicker, CFO, CFO Bend1:00 pm - 1:45 pm
- Partnerships 101 for InvestorsPresenter: Marco Materazzi, Managing Shareholder, Attorney, Emerge Law Group1:55 pm - 2:40 pm
- Accessing CapitalPresenter: Jeffrey Friedland, Friedland Capital1:55 pm - 2:40 pm
- The Importance of Trademarks in a Budding IndustryPresenter: Ammon Ford, Attorney, Gleam Law2:50 pm - 3:35 pm
- The Ins and Outs of Securities LawPresenter: Ben Pirie, Strategic Legal Counsel, 7 Point Law2:50 pm - 3:35 pm
- California Investment Climate 2018Presenter: John Armstrong3:45 pm - 4:30 pm
- Cannabis Public Securities MarketsPresenter: Dan Nicholls3:45 pm - 4:30 pm
- D203/204 - Info Coming Soon!4:05 am - 4:35 am